In our Leasing Practice, we regularly represent landlords and tenants in the following aspects of real estate leasing and development:
Montello Law’s real estate attorneys have extensive experience in the areas of commercial real estate transactions, as well as residential real estate law. We represent land owners, developers, landlords, and tenants in the acquisition, development, urban infill redevelopment, financing (including marina and golf course financing), leasing and sale of retail, industrial, and office space, and condominiums (including mixed use and luxury residential projects), vacant land, and other commercial properties. As real estate practitioners, our attorneys also possess a thorough knowledge of title law. With big national firm legal training and possessing over 50 years of collective corporate real estate transactional experience, our real estate attorneys utilize a practical, efficient, effective and result oriented approach when handling complex real estate matters for our clients.
- Retail, Office, Restaurant and Industrial Leases
- Ground Leases
- Co-Tenancy Agreements
- License Agreements
- Landlord / Tenant Dispute Workouts
- Tenant Termination and Lease Modification Agreements
In our Development Practice, we handle real estate acquisitions from the ground up, including:
- Due Diligence
- Site Development Agreements
- Easement, Operating and Restriction Agreements
- Governmentally Related Land Use and Entitlement Agreements
- Architect, Construction Contract and Related Vendor Agreement Review
- Entity Formation and Entity Organizational Documents, including Joint Ventures and Other Structures
Representative experience includes:
- Representation of national leasing clients on a continuing basis negotiating retail leases nationally.
- Negotiation of ground leases for the development of pad sites in shopping centers and free-standing outparcels for landlords as well as retailers, restaurants, banks and convenience stores.
- Negotiation of purchases and ground leases for the development, construction and disposition of anchor and big-box shopping center stores throughout Florida and other southeastern states.
- Representation of tenants and landlords on a continuing basis in the negotiation of leases of office and industrial space in Pennsylvania*, New Jersey*, and Florida.